Sunday, April 8, 2012

weekending...

inspired by amanda.....

This weekend was one of much needed sunshine and rest. 
Shopping trips for the mama alone, soccer in the backyard, and snow tire removal. 
Eggs were dyed, hidden, found, and eaten. 
Ties were sewn - more or less successfully.
Face paint crayons were a big hit.
Boys learned to melt their mama's heart with dandelions by the handful.
Moods were up, down, and all around, but ended up centered on happy.
Carrot cake will do that...








Walking together with the sun on our backs.  
I could get used to this.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful weekend you had! My little one has started bringing me handfuls of dandelions and it's wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe those Easter egg dying and hunting never get boring here either epecially with weather like last weekend. I am glad you still enjoy taking time to make those memories to. Miss you my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those ties!!! and the family portrait in shadow...i want that shot with my gang.

    ReplyDelete